Happy Monday friends! If you follow many style bloggers you have likely already heard about the upcoming Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. If you’re unfamiliar with this sale it is where Nordstrom puts all of their newest fall items on sale right as they are hitting the floor. They are on sale for a very limited time and then they go back up to full price.
This is the time where I stock up on all of my closet staples. Yes, it is a little weird to wrap your head around buying sweaters when it’s 100 degrees out, but trust me, the first day it gets cold (and you already have your cute fall goodies to put on and knowing you got them heavily discounted) you will thank me!
The sale can be a bit confusing so I’m clearing things up down below!
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale??
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is when Nordstrom releases never seen before Fall pieces at 40% off! These are brand new Fall styles that nobody has seen yet and can’t be found anywhere else except Nordstrom during this sale! Items go EXTREMELY quick and don’t usually make it past early access! This is why you want to make sure you have the Nordstrom Credit Card to shop the sale during early access! Last year they didn’t restock anything for Public Access, and all of the good stuff was pretty much gone, so its great to shop during the first few days of the sale!
Why should I shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale??
This sale is a great time to stock up on brand new Fall pieces at a sale price! A good majority of the items are cool weather pieces like sweaters, jackets and boots, but this sale also has a lot of dresses and tees and sandals that you can wear now!
How can I shop early access before the sale opens to the public?
The only way to gain access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale during Early Access is by having a Nordstrom Credit card! This year is a little different, you used to be able to checkout with a different card but this year you have to pay with your Nordstrom Credit card to be able to shop the early access sale!!! P.S. Nordstrom is offering a $60 bonus note (that’s $60 free to spend at the sale when you sign up with the credit card)
The #1 item to know is that when you find something you love, check out immediately! If you wait to grab a few more things to add to your cart there’s a good chance that item won’t still be in stock by the time you check out. Nordstrom has free shipping and returns, so you can check out as many times as you want!
When is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
There are a few different dates to remember:
Icon & Ambassador Levels Pre-Shop In Stores
Icon & Ambassador Levels Pre-Shop Online
July 11 (starting at 12:30 pm ET.)
Early Access For Nordstrom Cardmembers
July 19-Aug 4 (Prices go up August 5)
4 Tips to Shop the #NSale like a Pro:
1. Get Early Access: Early Access for Nordstrom Cardholders is Thursday, July 12 (beginning at 12:30pm ET) – Thursday, July 19.
- Early Access is the best reason to have a Nordstrom Card. You get access to the sale for 9 days before the general public. Right now there is an extra incentive to get a Nordstrom Card. Apply and get approved by July 10 and receive $40 in Nordstrom Rewards.
- You can join Nordstrom Rewards without applying for a credit card and they’ll give you a $20 Nordstrom Note. It’s fast and easy.
- General Public access one week later Friday, July 20 and runs until Sunday, August 5. Prices go up on the same items August 7.
- Early Access seems to always have the Best Merchandise, although they do add great things along the way.
2. Make a List of What You Want/Need Now: My Personal list for the NSale: 1 pair of designer jeans, a Barefoot Dreams cardigan, some basic layering tees, a tall pair of boots, a pair or two of booties, and a couple of trendy tops or bold colored sweaters.
3. Buy It When You See It! Free shipping and Free returns make this a no-brainer. Things really do sell out. I do my best to let you know when things are restocked but A LOT of things are NOT RESTOCKED. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
4. Check Here For New Items: New items are added everyday so be sure to check my Nordstrom Sale tab at the top of the menu bar for the latest and greatest from the sale.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram or Facebook to keep you updated on the latest items! Also, you can follow me on LIKEtoKNOW.it for post with link of the items to shop immediately! You can also download the app!
Hopefully that cleared some things up for you! If you have any other questions about the sale message me down below!