Hello friends! Can you believe Christmas is only 9 days away? I love Christmas so much it makes me sad to see this month fly by so fast. I’m sure many of you are like me and like to give your significant other a list of gift ideas. Men left to their own devices can end up giving you some “interesting” gifts. I’ve been getting some questions from some of you wanting to know what some of my favorite products are so you can pass along that list to your hubby (or pick-up for yourself); so without further ado, here we go!
- Kitsch Satin Pillowcase– I’ve tried several different brands of satin pillowcases but this one is a clear winner. It is ridiculously soft and helps in so many different ways. It prevents facial creasing from sleeping, reduces hair breakage and frizz, helps your skin retain moisture, and helps prevent acne.
- GloPro Microneedling Set– I know micro needling might seem intimidating to some of you but trust me it’s so easy and if I can do it so can you! Since I started using it I have been shocked at what a difference it has made! This set contains both the facial roller and the body roller. The body roller helps reduce stretch marks and cellulite and it firms crepey skin. The facial roller makes microscopic punctures on your skin which allows your skincare products to absorb better. It also can be used on the neck and chest and helps reduce fine lines and firm up skin.
- Instant Eye Lift Treatment Concealer– This is my number one stranded on a desert island can’t live without product. I have dark under-eye circles, and for years I tried out every concealer out there looking for something that helped. I realized no matter what concealer I used, it wouldn’t work without a color corrector. This product contains a peachy tint that cancels out the under eye darkness like no other. A little goes a long way so a tube lasts me around 9 months. You just need the smallest dab from the inner corner or your eye to the middle of your pupil, anything else is over kill and will settle in your crows feet.
- BioIonic Extended Curling Iron– A killer curling iron is crucial to long lasting curls! BioIonic has some of the best products on the market as I have had a flat iron from them that is still going strong after 6 years! I heard great reviews about this curling iron from my hairdresser and she was not wrong! If you have longer hair this extra long barrel is perfect, and it helps lock in moisture, seal the cuticle and make curls more bouncy. It’s a bit spendy, but it will last you for years. With this iron I am able to have curls that last all week!
- Butter Socks– I am a fuzzy sock connoisseur and this rank way up there for me! My kiddo and I both love them and I love giving them as gifts.
- Mascara Trio- I am a huge fan of Benefit mascaras and these 3 are my favorites. The Bad Girl Bang is my favorite of all time, the Roller Lash is my kiddo’s favorite and the their Real Magnet is amazing too. All are long lasting, non crumbly and don’t rub off under my eyes. This set makes the best stocking stuffer or gift exchange gift.
- Tartlette Toasted Palette- Tarte palettes are my all time favorites! This one has the most flattering shades no matter what your eye color. Tarte palettes have such pigmented colors and last forever. This has a great variety of mattes and shimmers and is perfect to go from day to night.
- True Body Bralette- Ladies this bra is life changing! This is the bra I wear 90% of the time. Normally I walk in the door and rip my bra off, but with this one I forget that I even have it on. It is so buttery soft, has removable light cups and has convertible straps. The day I got my first one I immediately turned around and ordered 2 more colors. One tip, they machine wash perfectly but let them air dry so the cups stay smooth.
- Shower Cap- I picked up one of these shower caps 3 years ago, and it quickly became one of my favorite purchases! You all know I only wash my hair once a week, but I definitely shower more than that lol! In order to maintain my curls I put this on my hair and my curls last all week. It is lined with terry cloth and has a secure seal which blocks out humidity which causes frizz. My kiddo kept stealing mine so I added one to her stocking last year.
- Velour Lounge Set- This lounge set is a new favorite! It is so cute and has got to be one of the softest things I have ever felt! It is so soft and cozy without making me too hot. This makes such a great gift and it’s on sale!
- Ugg Slippers- If you have a hard to buy for lady in your life, you can’t go wrong with a great pair of slippers! While Ugg slippers are a bit of a splurge they are worth every penny! My daughter and I live in our slippers because they are so cozy and soft and will last you for years. They come in whole sizes so if in between go up.
Check out some of my other posts down below!
Gift Guide for Girls