It’s finally here my friends! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is live! I’m going to keep things short and sweet as I know you all are itching to shop! If you have any questions about how the sale works you can see it all in yesterday’s post here.
The #1 thing to know is that things sell out quick! So if there’s something that you know that you want put it in your bag and check out fast and then come back and continue the rest of your shopping. Since Nordstrom has free shipping and returns it won’t cost you a thing to check out multiple times!
- You can click on any Nordstrom link on my blog or through the Instagram swipe up feature, and I will get credit! Even if you purchase an item other than what you clicked on. This small step of coming to my blog and clicking on a link before you check out on the Nordstrom site costs you nothing but makes all of the difference to me! I do make a very small commission which helps keep this site running for every purchase made, and I so appreciate it when you shop through my links!
Here is a list of some of the items I bought and that I think will sell out first.
1. Shoes! Boots and booties are flying out, so I would pick those out first and then check out and come back to do the rest of your shopping. The Sam Edelman tall boots are always super popular. I have several pair and they are the most comfortable brand I own, and they run true to size.
I also picked up these Vince Camuto open toe booties. These are a great transition shoe. I have last year’s version, and they ran true to size and were very comfortable.
2. Charlotte Tilbury The Pretty Pink Lipstick Set– This lipstick is amazing and has a cult following. This 3 piece set is sure to sell out!
3. Blank NYC Moto Jacket– This jacket is adorable, a great price point and it has a detachable hood! I picked up the mushroom color in a Medium. I usually wear a small in tops, but I hate to have jackets feel tight, so I went with the medium.
4. Anything Barefoot Dreams –The Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Cardigan- and Cozy Chic Lite Cardigan -Anything Barefoot Dreams (the softest fabric ever) sells out quickly. Since I have a couple other styles I decided to go with this one. They run large so if you are between sizes size down. I got a pair of their heavenly socks for Christmas last year, and they were so good I had to pick up another!
5. Thread and Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover and the Wubby Jacket. I picked up the jacket for both myself and my daughter for Christmas last year and it is so soft and gushy! We both lived in ours! The only thing my daughter asked for from the sale was this pullover version!
6. Bio ionic Flat Iron– I have a lot of super curly, super frizzy hair, and straightening it has always been a challenge. I have used a million different flat irons and this one is hands down the very best. I’m not sure what kind of magic it possesses but it helps remove that frizz and gets my hair more smooth than any other iron. My daughter and I have been sharing one for the last 6 years, and I figured since she will be moving out one of these days she can take the old one with her and I can have the new one!
7. Zella Live In Leggings– I bought my first pair of Zella leggings at last year’s Nordstrom Sale and I fell in love! Usually I find workout pants so tight and restrictive I take them off as soon as I get home from the gym. Not these babies! So comfy and non- see through which is so hard to find! Zella has lots of other super cute work out pieces on sale here!
8. Tory Burch– Tory Burch has a lot of great items on the sale including these super cute sandals (which I may need to pull the trigger on) and their gorgeous riding boots. Not to mention there are some great deals on handbags and wallets too!
9. Paige Jeans-Paige jeans just know women’s bodies. I have some hips and Paige fits women with some curves. They are always the most flattering, and I love that they are a higher waist so there is no muffin top. I always pick up one classic pair every year.
10. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings- You may remember me raving about these little jewels last winter! These are a dressier legging and the fact that they suck you in and lift you up in all the right places is amazing! They are super cute with all of the fun new cardigans and and tall boots or booties! They constantly sell out so grab yours now! They run a little on the small side so I would size up!
BAGS & ACCESSORIES
Make sure you follow me on Instagram as I will be keeping you updated on new favorite from the sale today!
Stay tuned for more outfits from the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and don’t forget to sign up to get my posts by email so you don’t miss anything!