Happy New Year’s Eve friends! I used to make fun of my mom who always said she couldn’t believe how fast the year went, and now here I am saying the same thing. There have been so many different trends in the last year, but it seems the majority of your favorite items have been my favorite closet staples. I try hard to find pieces you won’t get sick of after you’ve worn it a time or two. Pieces that enhance your wardrobe and are classics or great comfy everyday basics.
Today I’m sharing Daily Dose of Style’s 2019 Top Sellers! These are the top 15 items you all loved the most!
I get messages from you daily about what to use to keep your under eye makeup looking cakey. This is my secret weapon! This priming balm smooths and blurs the look of fine lines while reducing puffiness and darkness. It’s infused with cucumber, matcha green tea, and caffeine, and the sheer and velvety texture melts into the skin (like butta) to condition the eye area. It perfectly preps the under-eyes for corrector and concealer application, so makeup never creases or looks cakey.
14. Swim Cover Up– Everyone loved this adorable swim cover up! I love the pom pom detail, and it comes in so many fun colors! Plus it’s only $18!
13. The Best Strapless Bra– One of your most requested items is a great strapless bra. I have tried a million different ones from low to high end, and this one is my favorite! I got so many messages from all of you saying how much you loved it too! It has great support, is lightly lined and stays up all day! Plus it’s only $22. Make sure you size up one in the width!
12. Tank Jumpsuit– This jumpsuit is one of my favorites! It is so comfy and can be dressed up or down. You can throw a cardigan or jeans jacket over it to change it up. It runs TTS and is so comfy! Only $24!
11. Off the Shoulder Jumpsuit– It seemed to be the year of the jumpsuit, and this was another one of your favorites. It can be worn on or off the shoulder, and it looks so cute with a pop of color in your shoes or accessories. It also looks cute with a jean jacket over it! Runs TTS and is only $22!
10. Black One Piece Swim Suit– You girls loved this suit! The ruching is so flattering on us ladies over 40, and the mesh panel gives a little sex appeal without anything popping out. It has great rear coverage too. It’s only $28, and I know many of you loved it so much you got it in multiple colors! If you are lucky and have an upcoming vacation or just want to stock up for summer it’s back in stock!
9. Amazon Retinol 2-Pack– I’ve tried all kinds of retinol from low to very high end, but I had trouble with it making me super red and flakey. I heard about this brand on Amazon, and after trying it out for several months I am hooked! It works just as well if not better than the high end brands I have tried, and it comes in this giant 2 pack for only $18!! Since it is so economical I use it all over my arms, legs, chest as well as my neck and face. If you are new to retinol start out slow by only using it twice a week and after a few weeks, if you are tolerating it well, add another day until you are up to 3-4 times a week. I always put a layer of moisturizer on top of the retinol to avoid dryness.
8. Amazon Shawl Collared Sweater– This cardigan was a fan favorite! It is so pretty on and comes in a bunch of colors.
7. Knit Off the Shoulder Sweater– Amazon was killing it in the fashion game this year! I absolutely love this sweater, and so did you! It is so comfy, and I love the color, plus it comes in 24 more!
6. Amazon Back Massager– You all loved this back massager as much as me! I use this every single night! It has different speeds as well as a heat option. So great for anyone who carries stress in their neck or shoulders or anyone with a bad back! It makes the best gift!
5. Striped Sleeveless Jumpsuit– This adorable Amazon jumpsuit was another favorite! The fabric is silky and soft and can be dressed up with heels or down with flat sandals. I also throw a jean jacket over it to make it more versatile. I got my true size in it and it’s under $30!
4. Double Ring Belt– This Amazon belt is all over Instagram! It looks so high end, holds up well and is only $13! I have it in the black and brown!
3. Desert Sweatshirt– This sweatshirt has probably been my most worn item this fall and winter! I have it in solid colors as well as both leopard prints! It’s long enough to cover the booty and is so comfy! I get my true size in the solids and I size down in the prints as they run a bit bigger. Right now they are 50% off!
2. Oversized Batwing Top– This top was definitely one of your favorites! It can be dressed up with jeans and heels or thrown on with leggings and sneakers. I love that you can wear it on or off the shoulder, and it’s only $18! I sized up to a medium for the length, but if you’re only going to wear it with jeans I would get your normal size. It comes in a ton of really pretty colors!
1. World’s Softest Leggings– You’ve heard me talk about them a million times this last year and for good reason! They are buttery soft, non see-through, run TTS and incredibly comfy! I have had my pair for over a year and they are still in excellent shape! I loved them so much I got them in several colors and 2 backup pair in black in case anything would happen to them! Plus right now they are on sale for only $20!