Happy Hump day!!
Can you believe there are only 9 days left until Christmas?
If you heard my story earlier in the week about getting into a fight at Target, you will understand why I am doing the rest of my Christmas shopping online.
In our extended and immediate family, we have a lot of teenagers. Teens can be hard to buy for since, usually, everything on their lists are high dollar. Obviously, we can’t afford to get the unnamed child five $200-$300 items, and coming up with other lower ticket items can be difficult.
I thought I would share with you some items the unnamed child had on her list, on the high end all of the way down to stocking stuffers.
- Hunter Boots: The kiddo would like them in just about every color, but in her school the big colors are the black, hot pink, red and turquoise gloss.
- Papasan Chair from Pier 1: She wants the dark brown base with the Papasan Cushion in Fuzzy Sand. Now this is probably going to take up half of her bedroom, but it is incredibly comfy.
- Lily Pulitzer Key Fob
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish 8-Color Collection: There is a magnet in the lid that you wave over your freshly painted nail that gives it the design you want.
- Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest & Coloring Book: Grown-up coloring books are the big thing right now. We are going on a trip soon and I thought it would keep her entertained on the plane or just while watching tv at home.
- Sephora Favorites Eau So Luxe Perfume Sampler: Not only do you get to try out several different fragrances, but the set also includes a voucher that you can take into Sephora and redeem for the full size bottle of the fragrance in the set that you like best!
- Alex and Ani MONOPOLY Dog Charm Bangle: These bracelets are another big trend right now. The girls love to stack them, and mixing the gold with the silver. They have a huge variety of different charms.
- Pink iPhone Car Charger: Nothing instills panic in a teen more quickly than 1% power on their phone. This car charger not only charges, but it comes in a variety of pretty colors.
- The North Face Denali Thermal Etip Glove: What’s better than fuzzy warm gloves? Fuzzy warm gloves with an Etip that let you be able to touch your Smartphone while they keep you warm!
Leave a Reply