Hello my friends! So I have jumped back on the working out wagon again, and boy does it suck when you are getting started! Talk about some major soreness! I’ve been back to the pilates studio where we do tons of core strengthening, and yesterday I was so sore that when I sneezed I almost blacked out lol!
I have also been working on some major decluttering. As a style blogger you can imagine how many clothes I get in, and every few months I have to purge. I’ve been listing items on FB sites as well as donating a lot to women’s shelters. I still have a ways to go but I’m making progress! Now if I could just get my kiddo to do that too! You practically need a shovel to make your way through her room!
I can’t believe it’s already April! I get reports each month on the top selling items and that lets me know what you guys do and don’t like so I know how to plan for ahead. Clearly you all are loving the Amazon products! If you follow me on Instagram you will see many Amazon try-on sessions which can help you see the color and fit a little better in real life.
I have all of my Amazon try-on sessions saved in my highlights. If you’re not sure where that is just look at the pic down below. You just click on the little circle and my try-ons pop right up!
- Square Neck Polka Dot Jumpsuit-This adorable polka-dot was your number one favorite last month! I can see why as it is so comfy and can be worn dressed up or down. It looks so cute with a jean jacket or cardigan layered over it. It comes in 3 colors, runs TTS and is on sale today for $24 with free shipping with code Style.
2. Amazon Off the Shoulder Pullover– I’m glad this is one of your favorites because it certainly is one of mine! This has been one of my most worn pieces over the last couple of months. It is so comfy and soft you want to sleep in it! I have a size small (it runs big), and I love that you can wear it with leggings as it covers the bum or with jeans or shorts. I wear my favorite lace bralette with it (also from Amazon). It comes in a million different colors and is less than $20!
3. Amazon Striped sleeveless jumpsuit– When you are ordering a jumpsuit for less than $25 let’s face it, your expectations are not high. That’s why when it arrived and was amazing I was shocked! It is made out of this super soft almost silky fabric that feels like pajamas. It is super flattering on and runs TTS. I paired it with some hot pink heels and earrings and couldn’t be happier with this purchase!
4.$15 Slip on Sneakers– I had just ordered some Steve Madden slip on sneakers when my daughter told me about these. I couldn’t imagine that for $15 they could be comfy. Boy was I wrong! They have a type of memory foam insert in them which make them heavenly. I got my normal size and I just ordered the pink ones too! Needless to say the $65 Steve Madden pair went back! I know they are out of a lot of sizes in most stores so you can do in-store pick up and not have to pay shipping and be assured you get your size.
5. This ruffle sleeve tee was another happy surprise. It is made of the softest fabric and I got my true size small. If you are between sizes go down. It comes in 8 pretty colors and is less than $12!
6. Leopard Slides- I’m all about a good leopard shoe and apparently you all are too! These super cute leopard slides slid in at number 6 last month. I actually just wore mine yesterday with the top above and white jeans. You will be surprised at how much they go with! I got my true size and today they are only $26!
7. Amazon Perfect One Piece Swimsuit– You know when you get to our age buying a bathing suit is less than exciting. Not with this one though! It is flattering on every body type that I have seen! The ruching on the from helps camouflage a less than stellar tummy situation, the netting gives you a litte sex appeal without letting the girls fall out and it has the prettiest back detail. My number one favorite part is that it has great rear coverage which is something that can be hard to find! Sometimes on swimsuits I have to size up, but on this one I got my true size. It comes in 9 colors and is only $26!
8. This travel cosmetics bag is a game changer! It has removable dividers so you can customize it to fit your makeup. It also has durable sides to help keep your makeup from getting crushed when traveling. I keep my everyday makeup in mine to keep it separated and organized. At $23 this would make a perfect graduation gift!
9. Scalloped Slides– These super cute scalloped slides will be on my feet all spring and summer! They have a soft foot bed and are incredibly comfy! They run TTS and come in 3 colors and are only $13!
10. No Slip No Show Socks– I had no idea trying to find no show socks that didn’t end up in the toe of your shoe after 20 minutes would be so hard. I bought so many different brands (even high end brands) and they all would slide off of my heel. A friend of mine swore by these and she was right! You can get a 3 pack for $10!
As always, thanks to all of you who purchased any products through my links. Anytime you make an Amazon purchase in the Amazon app I do not get the credit and I really appreciate any of you that have the app who exit it to be able to give me credit. The small amount of money I earn helps keep this blog going and allows me to do this job that I love!