Happy Friday friends! I’m in Kansas City today! Topher had meetings for a few days, and I tagged along. We had a fun day yesterday and since he was busy today I stayed in the hotel and worked all day. Tonight we are going to TopGolf which is something neither of us has done before so wish us luck!
The kid is at home watching the dogs, and she is unfortunately sick and so are 2 of the pups. She is less than thrilled to have to be administering medicine to uncooperative dogs while not feeling well herself. Sorry kiddo!
Can you believe how fast September flew by? I swear it went by in a flash! Last month you girls were ready to buy your fall goodies! Today I’m sharing your top 10 favorites for the month!
- Target Rolled Hem Poncho– This poncho was your favorite as well as mine! It is so soft and gushy that I went back and got it in a second color! It’s cute to wear on it’s own while the weather is still warm and with a blouse or long sleeve tee once it gets cooler. I also love that it’s long enough to wear with leggings! The best part is it’s only $25!
2. Amazon $24 Jumpsuit– This Amazon jumpsuit has been on the top sellers list for months! Such a comfy piece that you can wear most of the year. Throw a jean jacket or cardigan over it for fall! Comes in several colors and runs TTS.
3. Double Ring Amazon Belt– This Amazon belt has also been on the list for months! It looks much more high end and goes with everything!
4. Lulu Dupe Buttery Soft Leggings– These buttery soft leggings that are so comfy and non see through are back! You girls loved these last fall and winter and thank goodness they are still around. I bought a spare pair just in case something would ever happen to mine! I get my true size in them.
5. $15 Super Comfy Slip On Sneakers– I had no idea how comfortable these Wal-mart slip on sneakers would be! I bought a pair of Steve Madden slip on sneakers and these the same week. The Wal-mart pair was hands down more comfy and they looked identical, plus they were a tenth of the price! Guess which ones I returned?
6. Amazon Faux Leather $15 Tote– I was needing a new tote for fall and I had seen another blogger with this one. It looks so high end and it’s only $15! It comes in a ton of colors so I made sure to get the tan one too!
7. 24K Gold Collagen Eye Masks– I throw on these cheapo collagen eye masks before I go to any event or even date night. I have tried some of the more expensive ones but couldn’t tell much of a difference. They really help fill in your crows feet area with hydration so your lines aren’t so noticable and who doesn’t want that?
8. Isopure Protein Drink– I’ve been back on the workout train and this protein drink is my new favorite! It is a super clean form of protein and it tastes just like grape Kool-Aid! I drink half right after my workout in the morning and half in the afternoon. I feel like it is helping me burn more calories and gives me the extra protein that I need.
9. Leopard Wrap Dress– This wrap dress is so cute on! When you order from Amazon you never know what you are get but this one is a winner. It is flattering on almost any body type and looks cute under a blazer or cardigan.
10. Enbliss Lifting Demi Bra– I was sent one of these bras and I could not believe how well it fit and the fabric is buttery soft! I have had wireless bras in the past but was never a fan but this is a game changer! I got one in black too and I wear these almost daily! They give you just the right amount of shape and cleavage. I got my regular size.