Happy Friday friends! If you haven’t heard Sephora is having their Beauty Insider Spring Sale!
Sephora staggered the event start dates for different levels of VIB status:
- VIB Rouge Status (spend $1000+/year): 20% off April 26 – May 6 with code HEYROUGE
- VIB status (spend at least $350/year): 15% off May 2 – May 6 with code HEYVIB
- Beauty Insiders (anyone who signs up for Sephora’s free Beauty Insider program): 10% off May 2- May 6 with code HEYINSIDER
This is the time to stock up on all of your staples and the time to try some new products that have been on your wishlist. If you haven’t bought your Mother’s Day gifts, yet now is the time! There are some great gift sets included in the sale!
Over the last 3 years my skin has really changed. I am noticing more brown spots, uneven texture, fine lines, dryness and overall lack of firmness. Super fun! I’ve been trying out many new products in the past couple of years and some have really made a dramatic difference!
I’ve gathered together all of the products that have really helped my over 40 skin including some I can not live without!
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation: This matte foundation is beautiful, medium coverage, without looking cakey. I’m color, Nude. It’s a 14-hour wear, comfortable matte foundation for a flawless-looking complexion. Also, a transfer-resistant, oil-controlling foundation creates a smooth canvas for comfortable wear using exclusive comfort matte technology that is never cakey or mask-like.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder: The ingredients packed into this compact help to prevent excess shine, and it brightens the complexion without making the powder settle into fine lines and creases. Sometimes, powders can make our skin appear cakey, dry, and just that powdery look. I can 500% guarantee this powder will not do that. Soft Focus Nanoparticles blur away lines and imperfections and sit like a soft micro-fine cashmere veil on top of your skin. Rose wax and almond oil hydrate the skin throughout the day and smooths flawlessly onto the skin. Nourishing actives work to soothe and restore skin, while light-reflecting ingredients diffuse light as it hits your face for a luminous complexion and even finish all day.
- YVES SAINT LAURENT Touche Eclat Blur Primer: It’s an illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation. It simply preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skin tone is more even. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils – corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil – to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity. This primer is truly made for all skin types… but if you love a glowy finish to your foundation and you find that you have dry skin, this is for you! A little goes a long way!
- Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer: This is the product I have found to be the most life changing! This priming balm smooths and blurs the look of fine lines while reducing puffiness. Infused with cucumber, matcha green tea, and caffeine, the sheer and velvety texture effortlessly melts into the skin to condition the eye area. It perfectly preps the under-eyes for corrector and concealer application, so makeup never creases or looks cakey.
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer: This is one of my must have products! It’s a blush, bronzer and highlighter in one! There are so many of you that have tried and loved this too!
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector: I have terrible under eye circles and this is magic! A full-coverage corrector that brightens the appearance of under-eye darkness and lifts with light—it’s like eight hours of sleep in a jar. Infused with ultra-fine, light-reflecting illuminators, this rich, luminescent cream instantly brightens the look of under-eye darkness. It smooths the look of fine lines around the eyes, without settling into them. Backlight technology reflects light to draw attention away from lines and wrinkles, creating a lifting effect.
- Tarte Quench Lip Rescue Balm: I’ve been sharing these as well! Another favorite. I’m SUPER picky when it comes to what I wear on my lips. I can’t stand anything that cakes, flakes or leaves a film/ residue. My lips get extremely dry (esp this time of year). These lip tint balms, tint your lips and hydrate!
- Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette: This gorgeous eye palette has a great mix of matte and shimmer shades that range from day to night. It is the palette I take with me when I travel as it is so versatile!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer: It is a full-coverage, long-lasting, dark-circle-diminishing, color-correcting concealer. Charlotte Tilbury’s ingredient listing is like no other. Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract: Creates the illusion of a lifted upper eyelid, as well as reducing the appearance of crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. Palmitoyal Glycine (also known as the Bliss Molecule): Helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Extract Of Wild Indigo: Helps to enhance the skin’s luminosity and brighten the under-eyes. Magic Away reduces the appearance of dark circles, pigmentation, redness, blemishes, and imperfections while creating the appearance of firmer, lifted skin.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick: Her lipsticks are enriched with the antioxidant Lipstick Tree, a breakthrough, secret ingredient that naturally protects lips from UV damage, leaving them cashmere-soft and irresistible. The lipsticks are also blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments to bring you full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips.
Leave a Reply