Happy Friday friends! I hope you all had a great Valentine’s Day! Topher and I actually celebrated at a cute little French Bistro last Saturday to avoid the crowds, so last night we just made a nice dinner at home and watched more of the series You on Netflix. We are about half way through, and it’s really good! This weekend we are babysitting our nieces so my brother and sister-in-law can go out for their V-Day.
At the end of each month, I go back over my analytics and see what your most purchased items were. That way I know what you are liking and know what you are wanting to see more of. The last 3 months in a row, the top ranking items have been from Amazon. Today I am rounding up your Top 10 Amazon Favorites!
One blogger I follow posted a super cute blouse from Amazon that she said she loved. I ordered it and it was heinous! It was made from the cheapest fabric I had ever seen, and no matter how many times I ironed or steamed it, it was a wrinkled mess and the fit was terrible! I knew there was no way she actually owned or wore it. Let me assure you, I will only show you Amazon products I have personally tried out because I don’t want you to be disappointed like me. Yes I was able to return the item but who wants to go through any extra hassle.
10. My favorite no-show socks– The problem with most no show socks is that they move around. I hate being at the gym, and after 10 minutes there I feel my sock sliding around in my shoe. There have been several times where I have to remove my shoe and do the repositioning dance. Then I found these. They are really comfy, stay in place, and mine have held up for the last 2 years!
9. Long Sleeve Sweatshirt Tunic– I wear this tunic sweatshirt on repeat! I love that it covers the bum and has pockets. I wear mine with skinny jeans and of course leggings! Comes in 7 colors and is only $17!
8. Silk Pillowcase– Sleeping on a silk pillowcase helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and helps your hair hold a curl and keeps it from frizzing. I’m sure you have seen many of these online, and they usually run around $100. I have one of the higher end cases, and I got this one on Amazon as an extra. Let me tell you, I can not tell the difference! So if you want to save yourself $75 get this one!
7. Initial Necklace- This super cute initial necklace is a designer dupe and is a great basic that goes with everything! It makes a great gift and is only $15!
6. Facial Steamer- I have a little thing called Skincare Sunday. On Sunday’s I will hover over this facial steamer for 5-10 minutes (which is super relaxing) to open up my pores, and then I put on a face mask and let it set. Sometimes I will put on the mask and then hover over the steamer. Either way my skin likes it! I am so, so dry in the winter, and the combination of the steamer and this mask helps so much! My skin feels so much more moisturized and has a pretty glow! Plus it’s less than $30!
5. Lace Bralette– This bralette is my favorite for several reasons. It is extremely comfortable. You’re probably familiar with the Free People strappy bralette that you have seen everywhere in the last year. The problem with that one is that the straps tend to dig into your shoulders, which I of course don’t like. The Free People one also has zero padding, so anytime you walk into a room that is cold everyone knows that you are cold, if you know what I mean. This Amazon one has light removable padding and it’s really pretty as a bonus. I wear lots of off the shoulder tops, and this is what I wear underneath, and it’s more comfortable than most normal bras, so I wear it under sweatshirts or anything not fitted. The best part is this one is only $16!
4. High Frequency Skin Therapy Machine– The last few times I went to my esthetician, she used a version of this machine on my face. High frequency treatments have antiseptic properties and help with inflammations and any acne/blemish you may have. It also helps prevent wrinkles. Every now and then I suffer from cystic acne (the fact that at 43 God gives you both wrinkles and acne is a sick joke, but don’t get me started on that). This machine helps clear up any acne spots more quickly. Many times after my acne spot is healed up, I will still have a dark discolored area there for weeks, and this also helps those heal more quickly. I will be showing a tutorial of how I use this on my IG stories next week.
3. Chunky Cardigan-This cardigan came in last week, and I’m really happy with it! It comes in a ton of colors, runs true to size, and is only $21! I don’t feel like mine looked as oversized as the one in the pic on the site, so I would suggest sizing up one.
2. Hermes Dupe Belt– When I ordered this belt, I will tell you I did not have high expectations guys. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived though! It’s really high quality for a $17 belt! I got the 30-32″ because I didn’t want it to be too small. That size works fine for me, and I usually wear a 28 in jeans. It also comes with a punch tool so you can add extra punches if you need to make it smaller. I got the brown version, but am now thinking I might need the black too!
1. Super Cute Oversized Top- I just got this top in last week, and I have already worn it 3 times! You can wear it on or off the shoulder, and with either a tank underneath or a bralette. I sized up to a medium for length so I could wear it with leggings. It comes in a million colors and is only $18! I will be showing a try on session in it tomorrow on my Insta-stories.
Best Sales of the Weekend
LOFT– 40% off Full-Price Style Use code-XOXO
MADEWELL– Extra 30% off Sale Styles Code-BRAVO
POTTERY BARN– President’s Day Sale
PIER ONE– President’s Day Sale Save $20 when you spend $100 Code-PRESIDENT
AMERICAN EAGLE– 25-60% off Everything
ANN TAYLOR- 40% off Full-Price Styles, 50% off All Sale Styles Code SoSweet
OLD NAVY- Up to 50% off Sitewide
AERIE- 3 Day Flash Sale, 10 for $30 Undies, All Bras and Bralettes $20