Unless you’ve been living under a rock, pretty much everyone knows who I’m talking about when I say the names Chip and Joanna. They are this super cute, everyday couple who have hit mega stardom. We love them because they not only seem like they could be your best friend next door neighbors, but because they are hard workers that had that hard work pay off for them. They are incredibly talented, totally into each other, and they make us laugh to top it off. They create spaces that we all want to live in. They don’t create fancy rooms that would make you feel like you have to follow your toddler around with a towel under his mouth, so he doesn’t spill on your pristine white rugs. They create beautiful but cozy, lived-in looking spaces that make us all want to get rid of all our belongings and move in right now. Spaces where you can envision you and your hubby curled up on the comfy sofa, watching tv in front of your newly madeover 20 ft. fireplace.
If you’re like me, you can’t wait until the next episode of HGTV’s Fixer Upper airs, and between seasons you go back and rewatch all of the old ones.
Since I’ve been redoing my living room, that is what I have had on the brain lately. I decided to go back throughout the different seasons and choose my top 10 favorite Fixer Upper living rooms.
- What’s not to love here? The fabulous beams, the french doors and that table takes my breath away!
2. This one is truly one of my favorites. It’s all so gorgeous my eyes don’t know what to focus on first. The chandelier is amazeballs, those built ins bring me to tears, and the color scheme is right up my alley kids.
3. Just when I thought chandeliers couldn’t get better than the picture above, JoJo knocks this one out of the park! And that fireplace is to die for!
4. Oh how I love me some vintage shutters! That’s one killer coffee table, and they topped this room off with their shiplap!
5. I don’t even have words for these doors people. Beams, a stone fireplace, french country chairs oh my!
6. This is just such a sweet room. I love the buffet with the giant mirror on top, the perfect mantel and a double set of french doors!
7. More shiplap, amazing vintage frames, and that couch knocks my socks off!
8. I’m not sure which I need more here, the light fixture, those chairs, or that apothecary cabinet!
9. Another stellar fireplace here (are you noticing a trend here?), and I love the blue and white with the pop of coral on the pillows.
10. Isn’t this a beauty? I’m swooning over those built-ins, the rounded door and the shiplap. This one is pretty hard to beat.
Which one is your favorite?
Make sure to check out the Best Place on the Internet to get Farmhouse Doorknobs!
Linda J says
Another great post, Shanna. I love JoJo and Chip too, then who doesn’t?!
So beautiful fixer and upper ❣️It’s no one shows that I not love ❤️ to hurt to pick i hope one day have a House and put all your tips or better if I have you guys in It be nice so sad when I hear the you guys said to fixed and upper but I know that you guys also up there and other places that I can continue to watch you God bless you guys All beautiful family Merry Christmas and happy new year ❣️
I love the chandelier in #2 above, living rooms. Do you know where I can purchase that one? I saw the episode today and really loved the gold chandelier. I’ve been searching the internet and Pinterest for it. It’d be perfect for my foyer!