- When you have 4 pets, DO NOT walk into the hall in the morning with out looking. You could step in cat vomit (disgusting!) or worse.
- DO NOT forget that you have a dentist appointment.
- DO NOT drop a heavy sander on your toes. (Feels like it’s broken, it’s probably not, but it feels like it).
- DO NOT move a heavy dining table while trying to pull a rug out from underneath it by yourself, just because you were too excited about your new rug that came today and you couldn’t be patient enough to wait until your husband came home. It’s really pretty though. (First animal that produces some kind of bodily fluid on it will die (not really, but I will be super mad)).
- Most of all, DO NOT be around a crabby teenage daughter if she had a bad day. (Even though you stopped what you were doing to pick her up and went and got her a smoothie, she was still crabby and somehow her bad day was somehow my fault)
Wanna see the new rug?
Yay! Now I got a great old table with fantastic carved legs off craigslist a while back. Someday I am going to make it the same blue that’s in the rug. That is after I get finished with the commissioned headboard, footboard and bookshelf, the half table and mirror for my sister-in-law, the two gold end tables. the green end table, and the blue magazine rack/table. Should take me no time at all … lol! At least it’s a nice day out.
If your going to be sanding a footboard it’s good if you’re not roasting.
Well, hope everyone has a great weekend! You know what I’ll be doing!