My aunt called me about a dresser at an estate sale. I drove down to find this pretty little dresser that needed some work.
I sanded and sanded and sanded! This paint did not want to come off. So I decided stripper was the answer.
No it really wasn’t. It just turned into a gooey mess.
So, back to the sanding. This paint had obviously been on there for a realllly long time.
After the many days of sanding were finally over I started to paint. I used a light blue chalk paint on it. I went over the raised filigree with an iridescent white paint. It turned out really sweet.
A nice couple who were expecting bought it for their nursery.