What a year it has been my friends! Today we are taking a look back on all of your favorite fashion items of the year. I love to be able to go back and look at your favorite items, so I can see what it is you are drawn to so I can plan out future content for the upcoming year. I think what most of these items have in common is comfort! You are like me and are happiest when you are wearing cozy clothes!
10. You know I’m all about comfy, and apparently so are you! This incredibly soft Hometown Sweatshirt is something I live in this time of year. I wear it lounging around, running errands, working out and sometimes even to sleep in. I wish you guys could feel this through the screen! I got my normal size small in this as it runs oversized. I got the blue and the charcoal I loved it so much. It comes in 7 colors, and today is 50% off — making it less than $23!
9. You all loved this pj set as much as I did! It is so, so soft, and it’s great to wear year round. If you can’t sleep in long sleeves (like me), you can wear a tank top underneath and just wear the pj top until you get in bed. I have my daughter’s boyfriend here all of the time and like to be a little more covered up when I’m walking around. So many of you asked for or gave these for Christmas gifts and got rave reviews. These come in 5 colors and are less than $30! The red would make a great V-Day gift!
I have the same one’s in the short version too!
8. If you are looking for good quality, non-see through, can’t see lumps and bumps through, super soft and silky leggings look no further ladies. These were my #1 favorite item from last year, and you all thought they were amazing too. I had so many of you message me thanking me for the recommendation! Many of you were like me and bought all of the colors. I even went as far as buying 2 pair of the black just in case something would happen to mine! Right now they are temporarily on sale for less than $20! Stock up my friends, I promise you, you will thank me. (I got my normal size medium in leggings)
7. This super inexpensive fine-knit cardigan was your next most popular item. It is very lightweight and is great to wear year round. I took one with me on our last trip because it folds down so small I could throw it in my purse to put on during our chilly plane ride.
6. My number one favorite tall boots are from Sam Edelman. They are such a classic style and look great dressed up or down. I can wear these all day long and still be totally comfortable. You have heard me say it a million times but Sam Edelman has the most comfortable shoes out there. I love them so much I have them in the camel and in black. Right now they are 33% off with free shipping!
5. My favorite classic peacoat is next on the list. I’ve had mine for 2 years now and it looks good as new! You all loved that it looks great with dress pants or jeans and that it’s under $40 now! Make sure to size up as it runs small. I got a large in it.
4. This super gushy, fleece pullover was a huge favorite of yours! It’s one of the highest quality pullovers I have ever tried on. Mine is going on 2 years now and is still as soft as the day I got it. My daughter kept stealing mine, so I had to get her her own for Christmas! Right now they are 35% off and come in 5 colors with free shipping. It says that they run large, but I got my normal small in it. I love to throw it on with leggings and sneakers.
3. This cozy V-Neck top is such a great basic! Not only is it super soft, but it is so versatile! You can layer pieces on top of it or underneath! Looks great with leggings or jeans and is less than $50!
2. My go-to sandal every summer are my Tory Burch Miller Sandals. They are so comfortable, and they go with anything! You all apparently loved them just as much as me as they ranked number 2 on the list. They are an investment piece, but will last you for years. Make sure to go up a 1/2 a size in these.
1. Your number one favorite item of the year was this Barefoot Dreams Cardigan! You have heard me go on and on about my love for this brand for good reason! It is so ridiculously soft and cozy! It’s a great piece that you can dress up or wear lounging around in. It is also the perfect piece to travel with as I’m a always freezing while on a plane.
It’s so fun to look back and see what of your favorite items were. I love that these were all ones that I loved too! I would love to know which ones you bought! Have a wonderful weekend!
Best Sales of the Weekend
J. CREW– Extra 40% Final Sale Styles Use code: BIGSALE
J.CREW FACTORY– Extra 60% off Clearance Code: CLEAROUT
NORDSTROM– Up to 50% off After Christmas Sale
POTTERY BARN– Premier One Day Event Up t0 70% off
ANN TAYLOR– Extra 60% off Sale Styles
AERIE– 60% off All Clearance, 50% off all, swim, bras and leggings
LOFT– Extra 50% off Sale Styles
SEPHORA– After Christmas great deals!
BANANA REPUBLIC– Extra 50% off Sale Styles
WAYFAIR– End of Year Blowout! Up to 75% off
Check out some of my other posts!