Hello my friends! Happy New Year! Who’s happy 2020 is over? What a crappy year it was. To be honest it was the worst year of my life. My father passed away unexpectedly, Topher lost his job (more on that later) and my autoimmune disease reared its ugly head worse than ever before. I know many of you experienced horrible things, also. To be honest, the last two weeks haven’t been much better in this crazy world we live in, but fingers crossed things only go up from here.
With us all being on lockdown in 2020, online shopping was at an all time high. Cozy clothes and organizational items seemed to be what everyone was searching for — myself included. Today I’m sharing my Top 10 Picks of 2020, and later on this week I’ll be sharing your Top 10 Picks of 2020!
- Extra Thick Mattress Topper– Guys, if you only buy one thing I recommend, let this be it. I got this mattress topper after I heard a fellow blogger rave about it, and let me tell you she was not exaggerating when she said how great it was. If you have an older mattress, this will totally transform it. Even if you have a newer mattress it can still take it to the next level. We got ours, and we’re singing its praises, and then our kiddo decided she had to have one too, and then my mom ordered one, and then my brother, and now pretty much everyone I know has one lol! All of you that have purchased one end up messaging me about your love for it too! All of these factors make it my number one pick of the year!
2. These satiny soft sheets were definitely a top purchase of mine this year. I usually have a spray tan which rubs off on my sheets and results in me having to launder them more often than the average person. Mine have been washed a million times and they wash like a dream!
3. This bralette is a total game changer! It is made of some heavenly soft material that is so good you will forget you are even wearing a bra! It has removable pads and is just so good. After I got my first one I immediately ordered it in all of the colors!
4, This tinted moisturizer is amazing! I rarely wear regular foundation as it can look too thick and aging. This tinted moisturizer gives me just the right amount of coverage, moisturizes my skin and has SPF! A bottle lasts me for 6 months or more and it smells heavenly!
5. This is the powder I set the above tinted moisturizer with. It is perfect for any skin type, but especially for dry or aging skin as it is so finely milled and doesn’t settle in your fine lines. I have tried a million setting powders, but this one wins hands down!
6. You have heard me rave over this back and neck massager for the last couple of years, and it still makes my top 10! I use this bad boy every. single. night! It is so good about getting out those knots and working on those sore muscles. I love it and so does every member or my family because I’ve given one to all of them.
7. This heating pad is super soft and feels amazing! I love how it come up over your shoulders and covers a large area. This is another product I use almost every night!
8. This Under Eye Brightening Corrector is the one I would want with me if I was stranded on a desert island! I struggle with dark undereye circles, and this product is magic at brightening them up. It has a reflective property that bounces light off your dark circles. A little goes a long way, and my last one lasted me a whole year!
9. My 23 year old daughter got this star projector for herself after seeing it on TikTok. She suffers from anxiety, and it definitely soothes and relaxes her. My mom checked it out and ordered one for herself. My 7 year old niece saw it and was obsessed, so I got her one for Christmas. Now she can’t wait to go to sleep at night. It comes with a remote so you can change up the colors and it is so pretty. Check out my IG stories today where I’m showing a video of it!
10. This acrylic makeup organizer stores so many products and looks so high end! Being that it’s see through it makes it so easy to find what you are looking for. I have one and so does my daughter and we both love them.